WINDOWS 8.1 PRODUCT KEY
Windows 8.1 product key is a member of the Windows NT family of operating systems for personal computers. This most recent version of the Windows software was produced by Microsoft, the owners of Windows products. The manufacture of this software commenced in August 2013 and by October of the same year, it was ready and launched into the market for sale. This version of the famous software was created as an upgrade of its predecessor, Windows 8 which was created just about a year prior. It is accessible on Windows Store and no additional license fee is required for users of these software.
Windows 8.1 PRO PRODUCT KEY was made available as a free upgrade for individual users of Windows 8 and Windows RT via the Windows Store.
The software was built in response to complaints of Windows 8 users and reviewers. Some of the upgrades in the new version as against the previous are a unified search system powered by Bing, an enhanced Start screen, more bundled apps and snap views, a better OneDrive integration, Internet
The new Start screen comes with improved features which include ‘All Apps’ view with sort modes. Windows phones also now display a narrow bar having three dots that indicate the presence of pop-up menu that you can access by swiping the screen or clicking the dots.
This software also features a transparent “device encryption” system on BitLocker. It begins encryption immediately the user begins using the PC. A recovery key can be retrieved from the user’s Microsoft account or an Active Directory login.
- You can enjoy new music and video apps on it
- SkyDrive is available with this version
- It has an improved system-wide search
- It has more features that relate to the user interface
- Its Internet explorer has been upgraded
- It has new customization features
- It boasts of a better power shell for improved security and stability
- Its support for DirectX 11.2
- Supports 3D printing
- Supports ReFS
This new version also brought with it, enhanced fingerprint recognition APIs. This permits user login, User Account Control, Windows Store Apps and Windows Store to use recognized fingerprint for authentication. In addition to this, a kiosk mode known as ‘Assigned Access’ was added to make it possible for a device to be configured to use apps in a restricted environment. Another special effect is the Windows Defender which has an intrusion detector that scans network activity for possible malware presence.
The first, basic requirement for using Windows 8.1 Pro product key is a PC that runs Windows. Other requirements are listed below:
- 1GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- Graphics card that supports DirectX. You can use one built onboard or dedicated
- Minimum of 20GB hard disk space
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ACTIVATE IT?
There are several known methods of activating the product key. However,
it is important to reiterate that your PC must have the above listed
requirements. The next important process is to ensure your PC is ready for the
You can start this process by:
- Backing up your important data before the upgrade
- Be sure to have at least 3GB disk space
- If you’re working on a laptop, let it be connected to a power source rather than depend on its battery
- You must have internet connection
- Install all updated and most recent security updates
- Turn off antivirus program
As for the actual activation, this is one of the methods well used by PC users.
- Start by closing all programs
- Click the Start button and then open the Run app
- You should see a dialogue box with a text box
- Type ‘slui 2’ in the text box and press the Enter button
- An activation window will be open and instruct you to enter your Windows 8.1 Pro product key
- Enter the product key
- Once the key is entered, your operating system starts activating
If your internet speed is good, it should not take much time before your product key is activated.
If you want to activate the trial version, you can try this out:
First of all, make sure you heed the instructions necessary for Pro version activation.
- Go to Windows store on Windows 8
- Search for the option to update the most recent software version
- Choose the desired option and click the download button to start
- Updated files will instantly download and be installed in the background
- On completion, your PC will request that you restart it; this helps the update take effect
- Once the screen comes on, click the “Use Express settings”
- You will then sign into your Microsoft account and reinstall apps
Congratulations! You just activated the most recent Windows version.
The Pro version of this software comes at a most affordable cost of $3.22.
This most recent version of Windows was better accepted than its predecessor, Windows 8. Its improved functions available to apps, user interface tweaks, tutorials and OneDrive integration make it stand out in comparison to the previous version.
It was however criticized for not dealing with the problems of Windows 8 like its poor integration level between Metro-style and the desktop interface and the possible privacy breech of the expanded use of online services.
windows 8.1 product key
windows 8.1 pro product key
product key for windows 8.1
Microsoft clearly will stop at nothing to give their customers something new to look out for every now and then. The new version of Windows makes windows more interesting to use. Getting this updated version comes at no cost and this way, ensures all PC users can access it.